Acceptance of Terms
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply:
- "We" means Delivery Plus Australia Pty Ltd Trading in Victoria as Delivery Plus ABN 46 668 403 905, and "US" and "OUR" have corresponding meanings.
- "You" means the party entering into the agreement for services with us and includes the party to whom our quotation is addressed and the party by whom the acceptance is signed, and "your" has corresponding meaning.
- "Goods" means all the furniture and other effects that are the subject of the service.
- "Services" means the whole of the work undertaken by Us in connection with the goods, including removal and (if applicable) storage.
- Words in the singular include the plural, and words in one or more genders include all genders.
- By accessing or using the services provided by Delivery Plus Australia Pty Ltd ("Delivery Plus”, “we," or "our"), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our services.
- Description of Services
Delivery Plus Australia Pty Ltd offers delivery and logistics services within Australia. Our services include House Removals, Furniture Delivery, Men and Truck Hire, Office and Warehouse Relocation, Business Deliveries and Storage Solutions.
Obligation and Warranties
- User information- You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date information when using our services.
- Rules and regulations-You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using our services.
- Consent to commence the move- The team will be provided with a job sheet that is required to be signed by you before the commencement of the move. The job sheet contains details such as agreed price, job start time and you will be required to accept these terms and conditions by ticking on the checkbox and signing the job sheet. The move cannot commence until the job sheet is signed.
- Presence at loading and unloading-You or an authorized person on behalf of you if required to be present at all times and in all situations during the move. If any special requests are made during the job, it will be mutually agreed on the job sheet and signed by you and the driver.
- Fragile goods-While booking the move with us you will inform us Verbally and in Written about any items that are fragile or brittle in nature including Antique and speciality items such as Piano, Pool Table, Exercise Equipment, Glass Cabinets and Plants. We reserve all rights to refuse the transportation of items that our team unsafe.
- Goods moved in error or left behind-Any items that are required to be moved, it is your responsibility to make sure that they are loaded in the vehicle by us and none is moved in error.
- Completion of move-Once the move is completed, You or the authorised representative may be asked to sign the feedback form or the job sheet and the damage waiver form.
Payment and fees
- Payment Methods: We accept credit and debit cards from all major banks, with a 3.5% surcharge. We also offer Cash on Delivery as a payment option.
- Payment for Services provided: Once the job is completed, Payment must be made once the job is completed.It is your responsibility to have adequate funds to pay once the move is completed. If any circumstances arise that you are unable or unwilling to pay, we reserve the right to retain or refuse any delivery or unloading of goods as security until the payment is made.
- Booking Deposit-To secure your desired date and timings, we require a $50 deposit which gets adjusted in the total cost of moving at the time of final payment.
- Waiting Charge (For set price jobs)-An hourly rate of $60 may be charged if the team is kept waiting at the time of Loading/Unloading if it exceeds 10 Minutes at either Loading/Unloading end.
- Cancellation Fee- If you need to reschedule or cancel the job due to unforeseen circumstances, no cancellation charges will be applied if you notify us at least 24 hours before the scheduled job. However, if you cancel with less than 24 hours' notice, a charge of $120+Gst will be applied.
- Damage to Goods-To file a claim for any damages to electronic items like TVs or fridges, please inspect these items for any issues while our team is still on-site. We cannot process claims for damaged electronic items afterward. While we strive to minimize wear and tear during your move, minor issues like a scratch on the wall or a fridge are possible. If such incidents occur, we encourage you to submit a reasonable claim request. Our compensation typically ranges from $50 to $150, depending on the damage. We carefully assess claims and only accept those that are fair and justifiable. For instance, requesting a brand-new fridge due to a minor scratch or demanding $4000 for a small wall scratch would be considered unreasonable.
- Damage to Packed Items-We are not liable for breakage of any items in boxes that are not packed by us.
- Damage to Property-Any damage caused to the property because of limited access, We will not be liable for the same. If any goods are being picked/dropped to a third property on request by you, We will not be liable to any damage caused.
- Reporting the damage- Despite our best efforts to move your belongings with care, accidents can happen. If any items are damaged during the move, please inform us while our team is at the property. We will not be liable for any damage once the team has left the premises. We advise you to inspect all the goods once they have been unloaded and the property (Walls,Glass,Doors,Floors etc)before the team leaves the premises.
- Public Liability Insurance- We are covered by public liability insurance, which means that any damage to your property during the delivery is automatically insured if the damages are reported while the team is still at the premises. Certificate of Currency can be provided upon request.
- Goods In Transit Insurance- We do not automatically cover goods in transit insurance. We recommend that you purchase goods in transit insurance for your own safety.
If you need to reschedule or cancel the job due to unforeseen circumstances, no cancellation charges will be applied if you notify us at least 24 hours before the scheduled job. However, if you cancel with less than 24 hours' notice, a charge of $120+Gst will be applied.